What Are the 2020 Honda Civic MPG Specs?
If you’ve been coming through Alexandria sedan inventories online in search of a new commuter that’s as stylish as it is fuel-efficient, look no further than the 2020 Honda Civic! Available now at Hendrick Honda Woodbridge, the new Honda Civic carves out a special spot for itself in a crowded sedan class with competitive mpg ratings. Just how great is the Honda Civic mpg? Find out with the team at Hendrick Honda Woodbridge, below!
2020 Honda Civic Fuel Economy by Trim Level
When you take a closer look at the Honda Civic trim levels, you’ll notice a slight variance in their respective mpg specs. But rest assured: No matter your choice of trim, you can look forward to a Honda Civic mpg rating that lets you spend less time and money at the pump. Take a moment to explore the full breakdown of Civic Sedan fuel economy specs, below:
- Honda Civic Sedan LX with CVT: 30 mpg city/38 mpg highway*
- Honda Civic Sedan Sport with CVT: 29 mpg city/37 mpg highway*
- Honda Civic Sedan Sport with 6-Speed Manual Transmission: 25 mpg city/36 mpg highway*
- Honda Civic Sedan EX with CVT: 32 mpg city/42 mpg highway*
- Honda Civic Sedan EX-L with CVT: 32 mpg city/42 mpg highway*
- Honda Civic Sedan Touring with CVT: 30 mpg city/38 mpg highway*
Read More Honda Civic Fuel Economy and Engine Details
The cost-effective Honda Civic fuel economy is made possible by a strong powertrain that delivers uncompromising performance in Dumfries. A 2.0L 4-cylinder engine is standard, while a 1.5L Turbo 4-cylinder is available for upgrade. Explore each engine’s performance specs, below:
- 2.0L 4-cylinder: 158 hp / 138 lb-ft of torque
- 1.5L Turbo 4-cylinder: 174 hp / 162 to 167 lb-ft of torque
Explore the Honda Civic Eco Assist System
Every Honda Civic Sedan in the 2020 lineup is equipped with the Honda Eco Assist System to help you remain fuel-efficient during your daily commutes and weekend adventures. Here’s an overview of how the system assists Manassas drivers:
- First, the Eco Assist System educates you on whether your driving habits are fuel-efficient. A color-changing display surrounding the speedometer illuminates green if you’re driving efficiently, or blue if your driving habits are potentially wasting fuel.
- Second, the available ECON button can be added to your Eco Assist System. A push of the ECON button will tell your Civic to favor fuel conservation.
Test Drive the Civic at Hendrick Honda Woodbridge!
The Honda Civic fuel economy makes it possible to secure significant long-term gas savings in Woodbridge. When you’re ready to upgrade your ride, contact Hendrick Honda Woodbridge to set up a test drive! See how you feel in the comfortable Civic interior, and compare the Civic vs. Honda Accord to explore more Honda sedan options. Planning to lease your Civic? Check out our Honda Civic lease specials online!